As a Grantwell client, you will have the unique opportunity to work with a team of students assigned to your project for 4 to 8 months. You will design your project with Grantwell leaders to fit your professional expectations and to provide hands-on experience for students. We ensure quality work with deadlines and regular contact through the duration of the project. You will be given a final professional presentation at the conclusion of the project.
What we look for in clients:
- Must be a grantmaking organization or individual (we do not write grants)
- Willingness to work with student teams as they complete their project work
- Capable of providing clear and specific priorities of desired deliverables from students
- Ability to offer projects in grant selection and management, evaluation of past grants, or strategy (helping your organization try something new)
- Interest in educating the rising generation of nonprofit leaders
1. Grant Allocation: Grant Allocation teams evaluate grant proposals, select the best projects, and present findings to the foundation donating the funds. The allocation process includes conducting financial analysis and rating the project’s potential impact based on the values and mission of the foundation.
2. Strategy: Strategy teams work as consultants for nonprofits, helping them to develop programs and processes that better fulfill the grantmaking goals of the organization.
3. Evaluation: Evaluation teams perform efficiency and effectiveness assessments, using quantitative and qualitative data to measure how well the organization’s grantmaking efforts are achieving the desired results.
Interested in being a client of Grantwell? Email us at email@example.com.