Our Vision, Mission, and Values are essential in helping us achieve our goal to pre-pare future nonprofit foundation leaders. Grantwell is paving the way for a new generation of effective, professional, competent and passionate nonprofit professionals in the future.
Grantwell aims to become the premier graduate-level experience for training future nonprofit leaders through philanthropy.
Our mission is three-fold:
1. Students: To provide graduate students an opportunity to apply classroom knowledge of nonprofit management in a student-run, faculty-advised, real-world environment.
2. Romney Institute: To enhance the Romney Institute’s nonprofit curriculum by creating practical experiences that integrate with classroom learning.
3. Community: To represent the interests of donors and foster relationships by advising meaningful giving to worthy purposes.
1. Professionalism: Grantwell members demonstrate high quality in all of our work. Professionalism characterizes our projects, our interactions with clients and with each other, and the way we represent the Romney Institute of Pub-lic Management. We value the way a professional environment prepares stu-dents as future leaders in the nonprofit field.
2. Stewardship: Grantwell members work as stewards on behalf of our clients. Wise stewardship requires transparency, dedication, integrity, and thorough-ness in all of our work. Grantwell members also value the resources provided by the Romney Institute and use them to promote Grantwell’s mission.
3. Teamwork: Grantwell is one large team. We succeed as our groups and individuals collaborate, using everyone’s strengths. We excel by praising every accomplishment and working together toward a common vision. Grantwell’s culture and energy depend on our being one team.
4. Innovation: Grantwell members gain leadership skills and abilities through challenging and innovative projects. Members use knowledge learned in the classroom and find interesting and unconventional ways to solve diverse grantmaking challenges.